germanbruleys

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Scotland

For M L King day this year, I took a trip to his homeland to help celebrate his heritage, thats right, Scotland. All the locals know this fact that all great people come from this land. This was one of the greatest places that I have gotten to see, and it has some of the very nicest people I have ever met, and if rain water ever becomes a hot item, this country will have it made. They even celebrate my birthday there as a national holiday (June 11th) only they call it summer. Out side the rain (which they had plenty of) we took day trips to Edinburgh, Stirling, and Glasgow.


As usual I did my best to blend in, something many of the locals forgot to do.


The castle in Edinburgh.


The William Walace monument. I walked the 2 miles out to it and then climbed my way to the top, for the greatest views of Stirling.


A bit windy and rainy at the top but thats half the fun (trying not to fall off).


Braveheart says it all "Freedom Baby"